Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Annual New Year’s Resolutions

Hit the gym at Least two times a week (no more drive-bys)

Comb my hair…… everyday

Perfect a masterpiece of a Hot Chocolate. Or at least better than Annettra’s!

Be more frugal. For Halloween next year I'm going as Santa Claus!

I will find out why that internet kit on "Fraud" that I purchased never showed up.

Only masturbate when aroused, not just when I’m bored

I will try to remember to put electric toothbrush IN my mouth before turning it on. Then maybe I wouldn't have to brush my teeth naked.

To have more sex! This year, I may even get a partner.

I will NOT date women based solely on appearance, but instead form relationships based on mature assessment of personality and character, and of course, whether they can tie a cherry stem with their tongue or not.

Realize that women also have eyes. They come in different colors too!

Realize that I'm not perfect.

Make new friends. Ones that think I'm perfect.

This year try not to start off conversations with "I do do". I do do that a lot don't I?

Realize my ego makes a poor wingman. And he’s no better at pool than I am.

Stop texting and emailing people that are in the same room.

I promise I will never again go into a fitting room, shut the door and wait a while . . . then yell loudly: “There’s no toilet paper in here!”

Get in touch with my feminine side so I have someone to sleep with.


And finally, Bella's contribution; her one and only New Year's Resolution:

Grow opposable thumbs; break into the pantry and decide for HERSELF how many treats are *too* many.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers